- Electrolytic chlorine generation is the easiest, most effective and convenient way to keep pool water sparkling clean. The IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine your pool needs, right in your pool—safely, effectively and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need to buy, transport and store expensive chlorine compounds. No more odor, stinging eyes and irritated skin. IC60 salt chlorinator, for up to 60,000 gallons.
- User Manual
From the manufacturer
TURNS SALT INTO CHLORINE RIGHT IN YOUR POOL!
- Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks.
- No more odor, stinging eyes and irritated skin.
- No need to buy, transport and store expensive chlorine compounds.
IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator
Now, safer, crystal clear water is automatic!
Electrolytic chlorine generation is the easiest, most effective and convenient way to keep pool water sparkling clean. The IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine your pool needs, right in your pool—safely, effectively and automatically.
- Easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow.
- Adjustment is as easy as pressing two buttons.
A Standard In Chlorine Generator Technology
IntelliChlor generators take electrolytic chlorine generation to a higher level of convenience, reliability and safety. But to understand why the IntelliChlor generator is better, it helps to first understand how it works. Table salt (sodium chloride) is added to the pool water less than a teaspoon of salt per gallon of pool water is all that’s required. As the dissolved salt flows through the generator cell, it is electrolytically converted to pure chlorine, which is then distributed throughout the pool, sanitizing the water, keeping it fresh, clear and safer for swimmers.
Unlike conventional chlorine additives that must be constantly replenished, the salt is recycled continuously, day after day, to further reduce pool maintenance requirements. The generator even keeps itself clean with an automatic reverse cycling feature that helps prevent scale build-up for longer cell life.
IntelliChlor IC60 Generator
With extra capacity for pools up to 60,000 gallons. Produces up to 2.0 pounds of chlorine every 24 hours.Up to 60,000 Gallons.
1. Water and dissolved salt flow through the generator cell.
2. Through electrolysis it is converted into chlorine.
3. Chlorinated water is returned to the pool. Once the chlorine has finished purifying the pool of contaminants, it reverts back into salt and the cycle repeats.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.